Hi! Glamburger is now a year old, and so I feel like a celebration is in order. I decided to dig into my hoard of samples and hand-curate a special Glambox just for you. Well, for one lucky blog reader. I also threw in some products that I really like and some random things. It’s really kind of a hodge-podge of awesome stuff, including a bunch of Korean things, because it’s me. Some things I’ve reviewed, some I have not. There are 45 things in this box. And they could be yours.
I’m putting everything together in a first edition Birchbox (the ones they used before the design change). So, it’s my Glambox in a Birchbox. Deal with it. Also apparently ‘Glambox’ is already a thing–a beauty box company in the Middle East, it looks like. I’m going to call this a Glambox anyway. But mine’s the Glamburger version.
Here’s what the winner will receive:
- Baroness Red Ginseng Sheet Mask
- My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil (So good! I use this every day.)
- Hask Placenta Hair Repair Treatment (This product settles so shake it up. Also: not gross.)
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched (A personal favorite!)
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
- Desert Essence Lip Rescue Balm
- e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
- LUKE Charcoal Pore Strip (LUKE doesn’t sound very Korean, does it?)
- Avon Pore-Fection Mask (Discontinued)
- HERA Pore Control Serum
- Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam
- Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
- Lioele C.A.D. Oxygen Pore Cream
- Etude House Wonder Pore Clay Clear Mask
- ULTA Plush Drama Volume Mascara
- Mary Kay Signature Eye Color in Spun Silk
- Elizabeth Arden First Defense Lotion
- Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer (Discontinued)
- Olay Regenerist Regenerating Lotion
- Weleda Pomegranate Body Lotion
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
- Skinfood Watery Berry Toner
- Skinfood Watery Berry Emulsion
- DHC Pore Cleansing Oil
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (DHC’s Best Seller!)
- Skin79 BB Cleanser (Smells like heaven.)
- Missha BB Boomer
- DHC Velvet Skin Coat
- e.l.f. Zit Zapper
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT
- LA FRESH Nail Polish Remover
- e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
- Tonymoly Expert Triple BB Cream
- Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream
- Danahan Hyoyong Yun BB Cream
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (A favorite.)
- Cedia Rice Stem Cell Whitening BB Cream
- Cedia Rose Stem Cell Sensitive BB Cream
- Skinfood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream
- Skinfood Good Afternoon Rose Lemon Tea BB Cream (One of my favorites, but the samples don’t seem to be the same consistency as the full-size product… just a heads up!)
- QBic Cherry Perfect BB Cream (One of my faves, but near-impossible to purchase.)
- Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream
- Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream
1. You must leave a name and email so I can contact you if you win.
2. You can tweet about the giveaway once a day.
3. No cheating. I’ll find you and I will innocently maim you.
4. Don’t enter with giveaway-only accounts. You’ll be disqualified because that’s lame.
THE GLAMAWAY is an international giveaway.
Feel free to link to THE GLAMAWAY on your blog with this button (resizing is fine):